16th Floor, Tower1, Prosper Center,
No.5 Guanghua Road, Chaoyang District,
Beijing, 100020, P.R China
Generali Real Estate, one of the leading global institutional investors is the real estate arm of the Generali Group, a global fortune 50 company in insurance with about €500 billion of assets under management.
A unique presence across the world
- Managing a unique mix of historic and modern buildings across the world
- Enhancing property value by maintenance and development interventions
- Investing in a new generation of Real Estate projects that set the definitive standard in technological innovation, sustainability and urban redevelopment
- Contributing to increasing the global investment result of the Generali Group
The importance of real estate in Generali Group
- Generali Real Estate coordinates the real estate activities of the Generali Group.
- Generali has a real estate team of 500+ specialists in Europe with operations in twelve different markets: Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands, CEE, UK, US and Asia. The Asian operations is based in Singapore.
- Today Generali manages a portfolio of real estate assets valued at over Euro 26 billion.
Generali Real Estate
3 Anson Road, #24-03
Springleaf Tower, Singapore 079909