Top Middle Text:
For Group Medical claim:
Please obtain a claim form from your HR Department, our hotline or our website.
For Out-patient / Dental Claims
- Complete the Out-patient Claim Form
- Attach receipts with doctor’s signature and hospital/clinic chop to the Claim Form
- Must be original receipt (with diagnosis, date of service, breakdown of expenses)
- Make sure your (i.e. the patient’s) name is clearly shown on the receipt
- Attach doctor’s referral letter if required
For Hospitalization & Surgical Claims
- Complete the Hospitalization & Surgical Claim Form
- Part A – Complete and sign by patient
- Part B – Complete by attending physician/surgeon (waived for Government Hospital Admission)
- Attach itemized hospital statement, doctor slip, original deposit and final payment receipt to the claim form
- Attach the Discharge Summary for Government Hospitalization
- The above procedures should be applicable to overseas claims which must be translated in English or Chinese if it is in other languages.
- The above is a general claim guidelines. Further document / information may be required, if necessary.
- For inquiries, please contact our hotline at (852) 3187 6831 or email at email@example.com.
Top Middle Text:
For Group Death claim:
Please obtain a claim form from your HR Department or contact us at (852) 3971 2618 and submit:
- Copy of the HKID or Passport of the Deceased
- Attending Physician’s Statement certifying the cause of death
- Letters of Administration showing the identity of the personal representative(s) of the Deceased
HOSPITALIZATION / SURGICAL CLAIM FORM
Personal Information Collection Statement
Background Image for Teaser Block: